Sunday, July 15, 2012

***** PROFESSIONAL THAI MASSAGE FULL BODY RELAXZING ***** ?

My name is lita and I come from Thailand. I am a fully qualified masseuse with certificates from wat po in Thailand, and have been performing massage for the past five years. If you are seeking a professional relaxing body Thai massage that will completely re-energize you if you are starting your day, or looking to de-stress from a long day in the office or a heavy work-out in the gym, please contact me to arrange an appointment. Massage is my specialty and I am sure after your first visit, =massage following= =Thai oill massage = =Deep tissue massage = =Rellaxing Thai Massage = =head & shoulder massage = =foot & hand massage = Ring an appeintment For Lita on 07-551-983-613 or 07-553-047-384 Open Dayly From 11.30 - 10 pm Looking Forward To see you both genders are welcome This is not A SEXUAL SERVICE you need a massage? want to relax? we offer2 and 4 hands full body massage private room and parking available we have a diploma this is not sexuale service hiya I am Gem , why not relax in the comfort of your own home while i help you relax with my massage techniques. I do mobile massage in and around the derby area calling at your home at your convinience. If your just visiting Derby and are staying in a local hotel thats no problem either. I have a diploma in reflexology and know exactly to relax my clients. this is not a sexual service and i do not do anything illegal xxx An unforgettable experience by which you will improve your physical health, mental health and wellness with passion behind every touch. My service are uniqe, provide with high quality of massage treatments. I provide only professional massage in W

0 comments:

Post a Comment