Monday, August 13, 2012

MALE MASSAGE THERAPIST BANGOR ?

Hi mayb male massage is somthing u have been eager 2 try but have been 2 nervous LET ME ASSURE U UR PRIVACY AND MY DISCREATION R 2ND 2 NONE Itec trained with years of experience in massage . I offer this service FREE yes FREE OF CHARGE AS NOT MY MAIN LINE OF WORK I MASSAGE OUT OF WORK HRS SO mayb after a hard day at the office /gym this is a service u would like 2 try pls feel free 2 contact my self pls tell me ur name .MASSAGE IS FREE AND OPEN 2 MALE/FEMALE ANY AGE ,GUMTREE POLICY NONE SEXUAL SERVICE .PLS TXT ONLY WILL NOT REPLY VIA EMAILS ITS A SAFEY THING WILL NOT ANWSER WITHHELD NUMBERS THANKS 4reading add and hope 2 hear from u all . Hi, I am Ronald and I am deeply grateful for everything I receive in my life and I enjoy giving to others with an attitude of love, gratitude and commitment to top service. I am insured and qualified in Swedish Massage (ITEC), Thai Massage, Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, Pregnancy Massage, Hopi Ear Candeling, One-Site Massage, Crystal Reiki, Celestial Reiki and a variety of beauty treatments as waxing, facials and body scrubs and rubs. I take aspects of these modalities along with the other disciplines of my own spiritual practice and development and incorporate them into my own unique massage style – intending to make you feel good, and to help your body and soul to heal. My massage style is strong-handed, deep yet very caring. Whatever your sex, age, weight or race you will be very welcomed as a valued client. 30 minutes treatment 25.00 / no out calls 60 minutes My name is Jessica I am an experienced masseuse providing extremely relaxing Chinese massage . This is strictly not a sexual service Price: 90 minutes 50 60 minutes 35 30 minutes 25&a

0 comments:

Post a Comment