Friday, August 31, 2012

Winstons Massage Therapist !

Discover the wide variety of Holistic Treatments and Therapeutic Techniques, these include: Swedish and Therapeutic Massage, Aromatherapy,Reflexology, Indian Head Massage,Holistic Therapies..and many more. Holistic Therapies & Beauty Treatments are the ideal solution for the "Modern Man" to help deal with the pressures of a stressful job, city living, or just having a generaly hectic lifestyle. Indulge in a little luxury, take the time to treat yourself, and enjoy all the benefits of the relaxing, stress-free, luxury Therapies and Treatments offered to you by our very own qualified Therapist, in the comfort of a luxury treatment room within the club. (PLEASE NOTE: ALL SERVICES OFFERED ARE PROFESSIONAL HOLISTIC THERAPIES,AND BEAUTY TREATMENTS BY A FULLY-QUALIFIED THERAPIST . THE 10.00 ADMISSION FEE IS NOT PAYABLE FOR MASSAGE THERAPY, UNLESS THE USE OF THE CLUBS FACILITIES AND SERVICES ARE REQUIRED.) *1 HOUR ARO Everybody says they are the best in their profesion so I will not say that but I would like to give you a chance to try one of my amazing massage. I really like what I do and I put into my whole soul. Whatever it is, classic, swedish, sport, relaxing massage and remedy for pains, stress, tensions or just for boring day... My studio is new, close to City Center, in quiet area. Inside I provide shower facilities, clean towels, relaxing music, candels, best kind of oils and relax... Only relax with... Please feel free to call and text. I have shower facilities. Free praking space. Ladies and gents welcome. &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment