Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ActiDerm weight loss, inchloss and skincare products! +

Fed up of Dieting? but want to loose weight? Fed up of wrinkles, Roscea, cellulite or dry skin? Want to loose a few inches somewhere on your body? Then ActiDerm is the product for you, its all allegen & paraben free and works wonders! Get your products today or chat to me an online consultant and I will give you my 100% best to try and help you with anything you need. Fall in love with our Fantastic range of ActiDerm products Today! please go to www.feelgoodfactorbylisa-marie.co.uk Thank-you! Pamper Parties For Little Princesses Aged 3-13. Prices Start At 10pp For Minimum of 3 Children & Maximum of 8 Fully qualified, insured & disclosed :) Call or Text Victoria at Beauty Avenue on 07530458498 I love having my nails done as so many of us do but it can be expensive. I am providing a service which is affordable but of good quality. As I work from home I will need clients to come to me. I am also fully insured. Price list: Acrylic clear tips with colour - 12 Acrylic french nails - 10 Nail Infills - 4 Nail art - 6 for toes Nail art - 6 for fingers Gems & stickers - 10p each, added on to original price Acrylic Nails with nail art - 15 full hand, 12.50 half hand French Manicure - white tips with hand massage - 5 French Pedicure - white tips with foot massage - 5 Eyelash tint - 4 Eyebrow tint - 4 Can also do french plaits, braids, fishtail plaits, can s

0 comments:

Post a Comment