Friday, August 24, 2012

Proffessional Hair Extensionist, Extensions Supplied and fitted (I-Tip & Cold Fusion) *

Proffessional and friendly Mobile hair extensionist in the West Midlands area. Top quality i-tip & Cold Fusion 100% human hair extensions supplied and fitted or fit the customers own. Also supply only for hair. Indian Remy AAA+ & Virgin hair, Russian hair available on request. Consultations available for colour matching and advice on required hair. 0.5g & 1g per strand. Maintenance sessions and after care products available. Please email for special offers & excellent prices, i source the hair direct saving you money. Thank you for looking. Hello all! Young, banterful masseur here for women and also men! I am a beginer at massaging however have not yet had any complaints! My rates are: 20.00 for 1 hour + shower before + shower after 25.00 for 1.5 hour + shower before + shower after 30.00 for 2 hours + shower before + shower after and I do incalls only! So you come to me! :) If you are interested, drop me an e-mail or text - it is checked roughly every 10/15 minutes. This is not a sexual service. Contact me for more information! :) PS: I am available only between the times mentioned in the title of this ad. If you are looking for something different and classy for your hen party, why not get the girls together for cocktails and have a professional make-up application for each individual before heading out to diner or to the club. If you want something really luxurious why not to book the studio for a hen party mak

0 comments:

Post a Comment