Friday, August 31, 2012

HD Brows Models required +

I am a qualified HD Brow stylist and am looking for models for my portfolio. HD Brows is a 7 step process whereby a number of techniques are used including tinting, waxing, threading and plucking to give you your perfect brows! Many celebrities are having this treatment and it is fast becoming the must have treatment of 2012. Please visit www.hd-brows.co.uk for more information. I need models for Saturday 8th and 15th September. Please email me if you are interested. Many Thanks Sarah-Jane Hi, My name is Ana and I am from Lithuania and new to London. I’m a fully qualified massage therapist with over 2 years experience in massage therapy providing a firm yet smooth massage treatment. I am a very friendly person with a bubbly personality and have very good hands and my own techniques. I am VERY confident that you won’t disappointed so try me out today. I provide an out call service only to BOTH men and woman and offer you a Professional Mobile Massage Service in Surrey & Central London in the comfort of your own Home, Office or Hotel Room. I specialize in: Relaxing Swedish Massage Sports Massage Deep Tissue Massage (i am also currently studying Lomi Lomi massage) Areas I Cover: North London, South London, East London, Central London and parts of Surrey (please call for further information on all areas)  I offer a very relaxing Swedish massage. I can alter the touch from light to very firm to suit your needs. You just lie back and be pampered. 60 for hou

0 comments:

Post a Comment