Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mobile Beauty Treatments ?

Hi I am doing mobile beauty treatments in the comfort of ur own home. I do waxing, eyebrow tinting, eyelash tinting, lashes, spray taning, manicure, pedicure, soon to be doing semi-perm lashes, gellux nails and kooky wraps. I use four methods of applying extensions which are. Pre bonded hot fusion application which is 170 for fine to medium hair. 240 for medium to thick hair Micro Bead using Machine Wefts 130 for fine - medium hair 150 for medium - thick hair Micro bead using individual stick tip 170 for fine hair 240 for thick hair Tape in 160 - 210 See my website www.starlightpersonalhairextensionist.co.uk for more information. I can remove existing hair extensions for 30 and can re apply for 60. You can also provide your own hair and I can I am a fully qualified and mobile beauty therapist, my main aim is to pamper you and leave your home knowing you are happy with the treatment you received. BABTAC Insured I offer Facials, Make up, Waxing, Manicure, Pedicure, Massage, Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting, Party Lashes, Taning. (Hot Stones 1st September 2012) Areas covered Alexandria, Dumbarton, Clydebank, Balloch, Luss, Helensburgh, Tarbet. Waxing from 2 - 15 Tinting from 3.50 - 8 Massage from 15 - 20 Manicure/Pedicure from 6 - 12 Facials 15 &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment