Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Beautiful Young Czech girl for Massage *

Young, beautiful and sophisticated Czech girl, 23, available for a beautiful massage. I promise you a beautiful massage experience like you’ve never had before. I have beautiful soft hands and a warm touch that will leave your entire body feeling relaxed and in a state of heaven. Escape from the mundane day to day routine and prepare to drift into a place of peace and relaxation through the soothing sense of touch. Massages are tailored to suit personal taste and physical needs as I can combine a variety of techniques to give you a unique experience both therapeutic and blissful. My aim is to provide you the best service to melt away all your tiredness and stresses. If you are a polite, English Gentleman then you are welcome to send me a mail and arrange a time for a visit from me. I offer an outcall service only and can be with you within the hour generally. I Hour 80 If you are interested then I am committed to rejuvenation, reducing stress and simply pampering you with extraordinary skin and body care treatments. In the spirit of caring for the mind, body and soul I successfully combines a variety of professional massages to ensure you the utmost in relaxation and rejuvenation. Book a two hours session and you can tell why my massage is so special. Services Include: Body waxing M/F Professional massage-Swedish,Deep Tissue,Holistic,Aromatherapy,Lymphatic This is an OUT-CALL traveling service and I can visit you anywhere in Buckinghamshire and surrounding areas by appointment only with at least one day notice Mon-Sun from 10am to 10pm. Withheld numbers,email or text will be ignored, please call and mention "Luton" . Mary &

0 comments:

Post a Comment