Wednesday, August 29, 2012

**TALENTED MAKE UP ARTIST/ ASIAN BRIDAL TRIALS AVAILABLE NOW** *

Hello! I am a self taught make up artist who has just completed Hair, Make-Up and Asian Bridal Make-Up with one of the best artists in the Industry. I am looking for photographers and models to build my portfolio on a TFP basis, so please kindly get in touch for more information. I am also currently looking for new, exciting opportunities to showcase my work. Any clients willing to take a risk on a confident, fresh artist, please contact me for more details, pictures and rates. Based in Kettering, Northamptonshire. Can Cover many surrounding areas and all requests considered! I look forward to hearing from you! Please contact me on 07949 103817. Monicka Get 20% off until the 30th September off all colouring services, I am level 3 mobile and cover Leeds areas! To get 20% off just quote 20% off when emailing, phoning or texting , to receive your 20% off, highlights, full head colouring, colour correction, and also extensions for a limited time only I also do other aspects of hairdressing and could do discount on group booking! Thanks jess SHRINKING VIOLET INCH LOSS BODY WRAP IS A REVOLUTIONARY NEW TREATMENT TO REMOVE UNWANTED FAT FROM THE BODY. A GREAT KICK TO START TO A SLIMMER BODY!! Breaks down fat cells which STAY AWAY if you follow up with a healthy diet. Fab results lose inches in an hour!! 45.00 for single treatment 240.00 for a block booking of 6 treatments A bright, white smile can help you look years younger. Over time, our teeth begin to discolour and stain. This is caused by the natural ageing process and your day-to-day lifestyle, particularly smoking and regularly drinking coffee, tea, fizzy drinks or wine. Thi

0 comments:

Post a Comment