Monday, August 27, 2012

RELAXING MASSAGES by HEAVENLY HANDS ?

i am a fully qualified holistic therapist with full insurance. I am available for appointments in the comfort of ur own home or in mine. Wide range of treatments available at reasonable rates. Let me relieve your aches and pains and lower ur stress level with a wonderful massage using lovely essential oils. Available for pamper parties. Invite 5 guests and host will recieve a free 20 minute massage. Gift vouchers available....ideal for birthday and xmas presents. Please contact me for further information or to book an appointment. Thank you Fiona This is NOT a sexual service. Qualified And Insured Mobile Nail Technician, Happy To Travel To Bournemouth, Poole And Christchurch Areas. ~ Gorgeous Gelish Gel Nails 20 ~ OPI Manicures, Prices Start At 10 ~ OPI Pedicures, Prices Start At 12 Call Leigh On 07919 035906 To Book! Evening And Weekend Appointments Available To Suit Your Needs. Please Look At My Website For Prices And Information And SPECIAL OFFERS! Www.hunybunynails.co.uk I a a freelance hairdresser wh has currently studied at college and ii have passed level 2 hairdressing. I am currently studying level 3 hairdressing. I have al ot of experince working on client as i have worked in previous salons. My servicees include: One length cuts Increacerd layers cut bob cuts Full glamour blowdry Hair ups Curl hair full head tint highlights (foils or cap) If anyon

0 comments:

Post a Comment