Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beautiful Full Set Acrylic Nails £25 ?

Beautiful acrylic nails only 25 per set. White tips or natural, or even different coloured tips, I am mobile so I can come to you. Call Claire on 07429 701 259. Thanks hiya! I am wig, make-up and hair artist, working professionally for 8 years. I am currently looking for two women who suffer from alopecia, who would be kind enough to trial an invention of mine. I desperately need feed back on a product that I have made in order to take it any further. I am going to offer the product free of charge, using real human hair and in return I would receive honest feedback from the women involved. If you are interested in this and feel you would be committed to giving me feedback please respond to this post asap. kindest regards KAT We are looking to recruit girls to star as extras for a small part in a TV production. We are looking for around 15-20 extras mainly aged 18-25, however this is io way set in stone. It is a great way to make a little side income all for doing nothing more than standing around for the day. No prior experience is needed. Pay is 150 per day. If you would like to take part please email a full body photo to Cara. We look forward to hearing from you! Hi, I am looking forward to practice my skills on the field of massaging. I enjoy helping people to relax and move away from their day to day busy life. I am a male, who has a different professional career. Kindly reply to my ad with your contact details and lets take it from there. Currently there are quite a lot of ads for the males, but none focuses especially on women. So if you would lik

0 comments:

Post a Comment